Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome, welcome one and all!  This will be MMC's new home base.  Here you can expect to find tutorials, pictorials, makeup miscellaneous (because makeup is art, too!) and current projects/available pieces for purchase.

This will also be where MMC Farm and Kennels blogs.  While my barn doors are closed and the kennels are locked, I AM currently taking new training clients.  Please contact me at the email address provided with inquiries.

While I'm a one-woman show with two kids, I'm online practically all the time.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests.  I am also on Facebook, which is where you'll find the majority of the photos to come!  Simply click on the link to the right and fan us!

The facebook page is the place to be for sales and discounts, as well as first peeks at what we do!

Thanks for joining and thanks for being a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment